Saturday 15 November 2008

Finally a non-Psychological post!

I'm a little worse for wear whilst writing this post so I'll apoligise in advance for spelling and grammatical errors! Me and some of my flatmates played a lengthy game of drinking Monopoly last night, which I can assure you is brutal! I didn't actually crawl into bed until about 5:55 this morning and woke up not long after so I'm feeling understandably fragile!

But anyway I thought it was time to blog as I havn't for a very long time now! Mum and Chris come up to see me on Tuesday and I finally get presented with my scholarship money so that should be cool. =] Spoke to Rob on Skype this morning and heard of his fruitshoot escapades last night (hopefully he'll blog about it); made me laugh ALOT.


It's less than 4 weeks until Christmas break too! Which I can't actually belief, this semester has flown by, I don't know where it's gone.

No comments: