Wednesday 6 May 2009

Oops...

My life it's been a long time since I blogged! I got out of the habit of it over the Easter holidays and then sine I've been back in Bangor I've been rather a busy bee with assignments and preparing for exams. I've had 5 assignments due in since I got back and handed the last 3 in today, now all I have left is an exam on Friday and another on Tuesday and then my first year at University is over!

It's a terrifying thought, and the time has passed incredibly quickly, but I've enjoyed every second of it and am so glad that I chose to come to Bangor, it was definitely the right place for me!

We've found our fourth housemate for next year so I'll be resigning me contract and paying my quarter of the retainer on Monday, exciting times! I think I'll really enjoy living in a proper house next year, this year didn't really have quite the uni experience with a warden on our corridor and towards the end on our backs as well, that's one part of halls that I definitely won't miss! I will miss living in Cefn Y Coed though, I've made some good friends here and despite the warden situation I do feel I was very lucky with the halls I ended up in. =]

Now that I'm nearly done with the semester I'm starting to plan my Summer, with trip to Arran already booked and a camping trip on the cards for late May I can't wait. =]

No comments: