Wednesday 30 September 2009

Back to Work.

I went back to Bangor on the 12th of September and moved into my new house. It's very nice and now that I've got all my stuff sorted it's looking pretty homely. We've managed to set up the Internet and the phone so that's all sorted now, so it's getting to be a proper little house!

Fresher's week started on the 21st and it was rather hectic with both Will and Dave's birthdays falling in that week, but it was good to get back into the swing of student life. =]

Lectures began on Monday, my Monday's aren't bad as I only have one lecture and it starts at 4, but sadly most of my friends get Monday off! Tuesday's are slightly more annoying as we have a 3 hour lecture of stats in the afternoon (soul destroying!). Our lecture started this weeks one off with a surprise test to see what we remembered from last year! FUN. Today I have my first personality and individual differences lesson and a talk from the head of year, so I'll tell you all how that goes later in the week!

No comments: