Sunday 23 November 2008

A new leaf?

I'm blogging twice in quick succession could this be me turning over a new leaf? Who knows.

The weather here seems to have taken a very sudden turn for the worse, it wasn't that bad when I woke up but now the wind is howling and it's starting to rain. On the plus side though the strong wind does seem to be blowing the rainclouds away, so maybe it'll brighten up soon. I just hope the weather isn't too bad in Snowdon for poor old Rob, as I got a text from him yesterday telling me his coat had frozen!

I also realised that I didn't actually say in my last post we raised enough money for all of our staff to get dressed up for Children in Need! This meant that on Thursday I was learning all about T-tests from Batman, an amusing concept indeed. There was also Andy Pandy and Looby Loo, Cruella Deville and a dalmation, Robin Hood and Maid Marion, Wonder Woman and Supergirl, Robin to go with Batman, a half man half woman (Mike even shaved half his beard off for this) and Darth Vader and Princess Leia. Darth Vader was hilarious as he was Prof. Thierry who is French and hearing his talking about the dark side in a French voice was hilarious!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes he sent me a message about his frozen coat but at least he had bought a decent one which should have kept him warm!!

headfirstonly said...

Hee hee, I'm glad you raised enough money for the fancy dress to go ahead. The idea of a French Darth Vader will keep me giggling for the rest of the day!

Rob said...

Weather was pretty bad, but it made for a good trip, check out flickr, and facebook for the proof! And expect a blog when i'm not so nackered