Friday 6 February 2009

Let it Snow.


It seems strange having snow in February, particularly to this extent! We haven't really had proper snow in Bangor, probably as we're by the coast, but because I was sitting in the kitchen whingeing about how everywhere else had snow and we didn't my flatmate suggested we went on a snow hunt. As you can see in the picture we found some!

We had great fun playing in the snow, we had snowball fights, made snow angels and sledged down the hillside on bin bags, all in all a very fun evening. It wasn't until we got back to Ffridd Site that Mo proclaimed she didn't have her phone, so back we went equipped with Will's head torches to hunt for it. I had the clever idea of phoning it, and sure enough a patch of snow started glowing, the phone was fine and still in complete working order!



I'm not feeling at all well tonight, which I maintain has nothing to do with my night out last night. I think I'm coming down with something as I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days and so have a couple of my flatmates, I've turned down the offer of going out somewhere and I'm just about to head off to bed so it must be bad!

No comments: