Monday 16 March 2009

Fun in the Sun.

Yesterday was an awesome day, the sun was shining in Bangor (a rare thing) so we decided it was far to nice to be cooped up indoors and headed for the beach at Treaddur Bay. We went via Tescos and picked up some make-shift buckets and spades (flowers pots and trowels, they worked very well!) and headed on our way.

We spent hours building 'castles' and a giant boat (which didn't quite get finished) and then had some ice cream. We then decided it was time to head home as the weather was getting colder. Once we got home I checked my email and discovered that we had been chosen as the new tenants for a house we viewed on Friday night. I wasn't holding out much hope for it as 5 sets of people were looking at it, but the landlord and landlady seemed to like us and I think that worked in our favour.

Just a quick blog really, because I felt I had such a good day that it needed to be shared! Photos will go up on Facebook later on probably and now I'm off to my lectures!

No comments: