Tuesday 16 June 2009

I'm a terrible blogger!

Oh dear yet another month has passed with no blogging in sight, I don't really have an excuse as I havn't been hugely busy now that University is over for the summer, I just didn't ever feel like sitting down and writing a blog!

I arrived home from Uni on Sunday afternoon and it's quiet here to say the least, Rob's still in York and mum's still working so I'm alone in the house each day, but it has at least given me the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep and make up for a few months of late nights.

I don't have many concrete plans for the summer except for going to Arran on Sunday and Portugal late in July. At some point I will probably go down to Swansea to meet Will's family and hopefully we'll find enough time to go and visit Rob too as he wants to show me and Will some of his fantastic pubs and bars!

Since I last blogged the only really interesting things I have done are go to the beach:




And going camping! It was absolutely wonderful, the campsite was only about 30 seconds walk from a beautiful beach and we found ourselves in the middle of a heatwave, the best weather I've seen for a very long time!





Probably won't blog again until after I'm back from Arran!

No comments: