Tuesday 25 August 2009

What Ruth Did This Summer...

Right this is gonna be an epic post basically explaining everything I can remember from this summer as I havn't blogged for ages!

From the 21st to the 28th of June me and Will went on holiday to the Isle of Arran in Scotland. We packed alot into our week there with walks, bike rides (mainly Will doing those but I did brave it once... and it was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done, fun though!), a tour of the distillery in Lochranza and a day out with my auntie Sheila. =]


At the end of June me and Will and Becky went to Cadbury World which was an incredibly fun day, it's changed loads since I went there last and there's alot more fun, interactive things to do there. =)

Then we helped Robert move out of C Block and into his new house, which is lovely if not a case of cramming as many bedrooms into a house as possible!



Then me and mum and Rob went on an awesome holiday to Portugal, we went to Lagos on on of the days and went on a dolphin safari which was amazing. We also went a place called Pera to this really cool sand sculpture place.




We also spent a lovely weekend down at Chris Harris' birthday BBQ, the weather was good (for the most part) and the food was tasty, we also got to stay out and look at the stars. =]

And the final piece of news is that I've spent the last week tidying my bedrom! It is now pretty much done and looking absolutely massive! Can't believe how much trash was in there though, we got rid of about 12 bin bags from my room!

No comments: