Tuesday 23 December 2008

Busy Bee.

Robert blogging has reminded me that I haven't done so for a very long time. This is partially due to laziness but also as not a lot has happened during my first week home as I've been very tired and a little bit under the weather. I have met up with a couple of my friends and we did go to pick up Rob which was great! It was really nice to meet some of his friends, they seem like a lovely bunch of people. =]

Running along the theme of 'not-blogging' I will probably continue not to blog over the next couple of weeks as I'm about to get very busy. I've decided to go back to uni a week earlier than originally planned so I'm now having to cram everything into a shorter period of time and am pretty much fully booked up until I go back home, with only 2 free days between now and then! So yes I will try and blog but who knows!

No comments: