Tuesday 9 December 2008

Don't Worry 'B' Happy.

My streak of A's on my weekly tests have finally come to an end, week 9's results came through as a B+! Still a very good grade, but a little annoying to get that far and then ruin it by such a tiny amount. Oh well. =P But week 10's test was back on form at an A+ ;).

I've also got all my assignments handed in now, so that's good. Got both of them in early so now they're well and truly out the way. =]

Not a lot has really been happening since I last blogged (well nothing that I remember anyway!) except we did do the shopping for our Christmas meal tomorrow which has made me very excited. =] I'm off to buy crackers tomorrow as we ran out of cash from our budget, but I don't think you can have Christmas dinner without crackers so I'm heading for poundland. =P

I've made a few more blog banners, I don't think I'll be organised enough to change it monthly like Chris, so I'll probably just change it whenever I feel like it... like now!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Nice entry. Hope the Christmas meal is good for you all tomorrow - oh and of course that you have something to celebrate lol!!