Sunday 18 January 2009

Home Sweet Home.

The weather is terrible. I mean phenomenally bad, winds of 93mph were measured last night in Betws-y-Coed which is not far from here and things were equally bad in Bangor I would say, I was nearly blown into a bush when I left the flat!

Sadly for me we were meant to be viewing a house at 6pm yesterday (the height of the storm) and I was soaking by the time I arrived back home due to the fact that the rain was going sideways, so a hood made no difference what so ever and even the clothes under my waterproof coat were soaked! Things have calmed down a bit here now but there's still wind and rain around, I hope it gets better soon!

Find the penguin has reached new levels of popularity with Will and Phil now joining the game. Will is ridiculously good at it; he credits this to a 'misspent youth'.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

and what is find the penguin?

ruthdickson said...

It was explained in the post before if you look hard enough. the title is pretty self-explanatory, it's no more complex than it sounds, great fun though. =]