Monday 26 January 2009

Lectures.

Lectures start up again today and I have to say I'm glad, I've wasted the last couple of weeks sleeping, watching movies and sitting in the kitchen; it'll be nice to get back into a proper routine!

My timetable's very different to the last semester, I only have one hour of lectures in the morning! and even that doesn't start until ten, on a Thursday I don't start until 2pm!

I don't have anything particularly interesting to say, I'm just ready for my 12 o' clock lecture earlier than I had anticipated and my soup is too hot to eat so I figured this was a good way to waste some time!

It's Sandra's (my new flatmate) birthday on Saturday and Phil seems to think this is an ideal time for her to get drunk, I feel I'll be doing my very best to protect her from him as she obviously doesn't want to! But I can see where he's coming from, it is now part of the student life these days, but still everyone has the right to their own decision and if she doesn't want to drink then hats off to her.

Right I think my soup will now be cool enough, I figured I should have a proper meal (if soup and crumpets counts as that) because I don't really have any 'portable food' left and I'm in lectures for four hours today!

No comments: