Wednesday 15 October 2008

Acronyms-a-go-go.

Haven't blogged for a few days but I've been rather busy as it was my birthday last weekend, and I spent Saturday celebrating and then Sunday sleeping it all off...

But good news is I got an A- on my first test (the post-it's must have paid off!) and should hear about the second one any day now. Although my first stats test is tomorrow, and I'm a little apprehensive as I'm not sure what to expect!

Other things that have happened since I last blogged, include attending my first BUFF's meeting (Bangor University Film Fanatic's). Which was good, although I wouldn't class myself as a film fanatic, I do want to stay in the society as some of the people seem nice, and they are setting up showings of our favourite films weekly. So far the list includes things like Moulin Rouge, Ghostbusters and Sleepy Hollow, not bad at all.

A lot of the societies here at Bangor try to come up with names that result in an amusing and often rude acronym. For example the Bangor University Mountaineering Society, the Bangor University Table Tennis Society and my favourite the Bangor Archaeology Students, Trowellers And Research Diggers Society.

And I also purchased my University hoodie, in a fetching blue and red combo. Very snazzy.

No comments: