Wednesday 1 October 2008

A new beginning.

So, there's only one more lecture left before my first proper week at University is over! It has been a tiring and overwhelming experience, but definitely a fun one, never have I been more sociable and outgoing in my life!

I've been asked to write an article about my Fresher's Week experience for the Psychology newsletter by my warden, as he is the editor of it and knows I enjoy writing. Some things to include will certainly be the Psychology party at Hendre Hall and the beach trip, both of which were great fun.

The only downside to this Uni lark is that I'm already missing my brother terribly, and I can't help but feel that it will only get worse as our birthday draws closer! But I'm sure it's nothing that a quick phonecall or Skype can't sort out when he gets home.

Fan's of Bollo should probably watch this too. Some parts of it tickled me a bit. =]

No comments: